Product Model: FOCAT-8003M
Appearance: Yellow to reddish brown transparent liquid
Density (g/cm3, 25℃): 1.025
Viscosity (mPa.s, 25℃): 300±100
Smell: Very slight smell
Solubility: Soluble in polyether / polyester polyols
◆ And widely used for integral skin foam products, soft foam products, and products with slow rebound or high rebound, etc. especially for export products with high environmental protection requirements, such as toy cotton, clothing cotton, furniture cotton, etc.
◆ It is especially recommended for the production of polyether molded integral skin products, such as steering wheel, instrument panel, children's wheel, toy ball, sofa armrest, etc. Collocates with tertiary amine catalyst (such as A33) can greatly improve the thickness and quality of skin, improve the production rate, and solve the problems of pitting, peeling, bulging, matte and so on.
Features & Advantages:
1. Hydrolysis Resistance: it can be premixed and added into the aqueous formula system in advance, and the catalytic activity is stable without attenuation, which solves the technical problems of gradual failure of ordinary organic tin / bismuth and other metal catalysts in aqueous system formula, unstable production and long-term storage of aqueous materials, so as to make the production process / product quality more stable; Pre mixing into aqueous materials in advance is conducive to the confidentiality of the formula.
2. Environmental Protection: It does not contain tin element and meets the stringent requirements of international environmental protection regulations. Comply with REACH, ROHS, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and other stringent international environmental protection regulations.
3. Extend the milky white period and greatly shorten the demoulding time: Collocates with tertiary amine (A33) catalyst, the milk white flow period can be prolonged and the molding and demoulding time can be greatly shortened.
4. Anti collapse foam, stable size after demoulding: The high activity and targeting of 8003M effectively ensure the curing and setting after foaming.
5. Used for molding integral skin products to improve quality and reduce cost. The catalytic characteristic of 8003M makes the outer polyurethane close to the mold thickened without foaming, especially in the all water formula, but the ordinary catalyst does not have this function. The characteristics are summarized as follows:
● The skin is dense, bright and flawless: Solve the problems of pitting, bulging, peeling and matte on the surface of integral skin foaming products;
● Double skin thickening, significantly improving wear resistance: Solve the common problems of thin skin and poor wear resistance caused by tertiary amine catalyst in all water foaming;
● High activity and low addition: 8003M has high catalytic activity, and the addition amount is 10-20% of that of ordinary amine catalyst;
● Fast demoulding and high efficiency: Significantly improve the production efficiency by more than 25%
◆ It can be pre mixed into the polyol component (P material) in advance to avoid the trouble of on-site addition and operation error, and the catalytic activity is stable and does not fail after long-term storage.
◆ 8003M is recommended to be used with tertiary amine, the approximate ratio is 8003M / tertiary amine = 1 / 4 ~ 1 / 8, and the use amount is about 0.1-0.5% of the polyol component (P material);
◆ 8003M is more suitable for polyether foaming. For polyester foaming products, it is recommended to choose other products such as FOCAT-8001,8002, etc.
◆ The packaging container must be kept closed, and sealed after use.
◆ It is recommended to conduct storage stability test before mass use to avoid the possibility of conflict between different raw materials and additives.
Storage: Please store in a cool, dry environment away from sunlight and rain.
Package: 25kg/200kg in HDPE drum
Unopened shelf life 18 months from the date of manufacture. After expiration, it can still be used if it passes the inspection.