Application Field: Organic Grouting Reinforcement Material
|Catalyst||AUCAT-MK02||Low reaction heat release and no failure|
|AUCAT-MK02A||Catalyst for the latter stage with low reaction exothermic and fast curing|
|AUCAT-MK11||Balanced typed of non foaming catalyst with mild heat release and fast curing|
|Defoaming Agent||YRXP-02||Good compatibility, efficient foam inhibition and breaking function.|
It is developed for the new safety standard of organic reinforced AB material to solve the problems of exceeding the maximum reaction exothermic temperature, slow curing and reduced strength in storage. The specific characteristics are as follows:
1) Reduce the maximum reaction temperature of AB mixture and improve the safety of underground coal mine. The reasonable combination of MK02 and MK02A can make the heat release of catalytic reaction gentle and solve the problem that the maximum reaction temperature exceeds the standard caused by the exothermic concentration of organic tin (T-12).
2) Improve the storage stability of AB material. After long-term storage, the curing time is stable and the strength does not decrease. Eliminate the potential safety hazards caused by the slowing down of curing and reduction of strength, which is due to the non failure of MK02 / MK02A oxidation resistance and hydrolysis resistance; While the addition of organic tin catalyst into material A will gradually lead to oxidative hydrolysis failure, resulting in slow curing, reduced strength or even no curing, which has certain potential safety hazards.
3) It has non foaming characteristics and higher strength. The strength of the cured material is higher than that of organic tin, which is due to the fact that MK02 / MK02A does not catalyze the reaction between trace water and isocyanate, so as to avoid CO2 bubbles. While organic tin strongly catalyzes the reaction between trace water and isocyanate, which will cause severe exothermic foaming, resulting in strength reduction.
4) After curing, AB material has better toughness and bears higher coal and rock deformation. MK02 does not promote the cross-linking side reaction of isocyanate, and allows more linear polyether diols to be used for material A. The material has higher toughness after curing, bears greater deformation, and the bonding strength is increased; The combination of MK02A and MK02 can coordinate and promote the reaction between NCO and OH, accelerate the later forming of materials, and ensure the rapid forming of reinforcement materials in the later stage under the condition of slowing down the exothermic reaction in the earlier stage.
5) Environmental protection, very low volatility, no tin element, almost no harm to human body and environment. Environmental protection complies with the EU children's toy standard EN71-3 2019, while organic tin, especially T-12, is well known for its toxicity and environmental hazards, whose application has been restricted in many fields.