Application Field: Polyurethane Waterproof Coating
Solve the problems of bulge, bubble and pinhole of single and two-component waterproof coating, and improve the physical properties; Solve the problem of slow curing at low temperature.
1. Two Component Waterproof Coating
Recommended products: AUCAT-F1/F2, CUCAT-PD
Reducing VOC in waterproof coatings to zero is the inevitable trend of industry development. However, reducing or not using solvents at all is bound to greatly increase the viscosity of the material system. High viscosity will not only increase the construction difficulty, but also have problems such as poor flowability, thick coating, more bubbles, etc. Therefore, one of the key technologies of solvent-free coatings is how to reduce the viscosity. In addition to the redesign of formula and the reselection of various main raw materials, the applicability of various additives must also be re evaluated and selected. For example, the polarity of solvent is one of the factors affecting the reaction speed. Reducing solvent will shorten the pot life of construction, reducing catalyst will extend the pot life, but the coating will not cure. AUCAT-F1/F2 is an eco-friendly catalyst developed according to the process characteristics of solvent-free two-component waterproof coating, with the following characteristics:
1) Extend the flow time but shorten the curing time. F1 has high catalytic activity, and the viscosity and strength of the coating increase rapidly at the initial stage. F2 has mild catalytic activity, has little effect on viscosity increasing, and promotes the curing of the coating. Through the different proportion of F1 / F2, the construction pot life and curing speed can be flexibly adjusted. This characteristic is very important for the design of solvent-free formula.
2) Avoid foaming, bulging and peeling. The PU is dense without foam and more waterproof. It has the unique characteristic of not catalyzing the reaction between trace water and isocyanate, which avoids the problems of bubbling, bulging and peeling caused by tin (T-12 dibutyltin dilaurate) catalyst under high temperature and high humidity conditions. Improve the adhesion fastness between PU adhesive and base surface, especially wet base surface, and greatly improve the impermeability.
3) The catalytic activity does not decay or fail during storage. Reducing or not using hydrophobic aromatic solvent in solvent-free formula will reduce the hydrolysis stability of traditional catalysts such as organic tin, which may lead to the attenuation and failure of catalysts. The F1 / F2 structure is stable, which can avoid non curing and other accidents caused by catalyst failure.
4) Eco-friendly and does not contain organic tin, so as to reduce the toxicity to workers and the environment, and ensure to meet the stringent requirements of environmental protection regulations at home and abroad. The early PU waterproof coating traditionally used organic tin catalyst T-12, and its toxicity and environmental harm have long been well known. In recent years, many environmental protection laws and regulations at home and abroad have strictly restricted or even banned T-12, which is not suitable for the development and needs of the industry.
2. One Component Moisture Curing Waterproof Coating
Recommended products：WCAT-WS2, WS8, WP01
WS2 / WS8 is recommended for aromatic isocyanate moisture curing system and has the following characteristics:
1) It provides sufficient flow time and effectively reduces bubbles and bulges. During construction, the viscosity is low and rises slowly with good leveling. The mechanical bubbles wrapped in the glue and the bubbles generated by the initial reaction can fully overflow, which greatly reduce the pinholes and wrinkles on the surface after curing.
2) The surface and internal curing is fast at low temperature in winter. Especially at low temperature, it has excellent catalytic curing effect in the middle and late stage of curing. General organic tin catalyst T-12 loses catalytic activity at low temperature. WS2 / WS8 still maintained relatively high catalytic activity at low temperature (10 ℃) and ambient humidity below 35%, which can effectively shorten the process time of silicon Pu pavement at low temperature and solve the problem of slow curing in winter construction of the industry.
3) Compared with T-12, the synthetic viscosity and storage viscosity are lower. The viscosity of single component formula after synthesis is lower than that of T-12; The viscosity increases little and the stability is better during storage.
4) WS8 has higher catalytic activity than WS2 and performs even better in TDI system
WCAT-WP01 is recommended for non yellowing aliphatic isocyanate moisture curing system. It is super active. Compared with T12, the surface and internal curing time of material can be increased by more than 2 times, the advantages is more obvious at low temperature in winter.